Monday, October 5, 2009

A Flax um Maxim

Yes, that is intended to rhyme.

Imagine something as simple as inexpensive little brown seeds that can really change your life as a menopausal woman.

I have read about these and even posted about this of how I included a spoonful that I chewed almost daily.

Well, I discovered that putting them (1 tablespoon) in a super duper powered blender on high (I use an Osterizer blender) crushes them where you then can drink it. This was so good to drink as I mixed it with berries, almonds, bananas, etc...

It became a DAILY habit instead of a few times a week...

AND ladies,

let me tell ya...

I was actually at one point searching out my lingerie collection, much to my Husband's and my surprise.

These little brown seeds (get the brown ones) will make you younger all over (insert leering wink here).

Also do not forget to have a quality fat: a good olive oil, avocado - a small amount daily.

And some water daily - I aim for 6 glasses a day.

You need moisture (oils) and hydration (water) in your system.

I tell ya, if somehow it was just me and some younger stud stranded on a deserted island I would immediately start an all out search for a flax plant to procure the seeds - then take care of the shelter and water and food. It is that important of an item.

Brown flax seeds - they are great - and far more natural than any nasty hormone made from horse urine creams.

But remember! as always you use caution even with something natural - I would not take more than two tablespoons a day maximum - and you might go ahead and check with your Doctor about taking them.

Never overdo even a natural food substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment